Photo

Purchasing from Supero NZ, experience. Left with an experience paperweight.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Harrison_putt
  • Harrison_putt
  • Rookie

• posts 2

Posted 03 December 2019 - 05:52 AM

Edited by Harrison_putt, Today, 11:59 AM.

• supero likes this

Harrison_putt
  • Harrison_putt
  • Rookie

• posts 2

Posted 03 December 2019 - 06:00 AM

Edited by Harrison_putt, Today, 12:00 PM.

LinuxUser
  • LinuxUser
  • PriceSpy

• posts 9,008

Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:14 AM

*Expensive paperweight.

TLDR: Buy from an NZ retailer, otherwise you end up risking the predicament where you end up with a ~1K paperweight...

16 May 2019 - I had purchased a Samsung Galaxy S9 dual sim variant. Three months later my device fails to charge -- presumably due to a failed charging port.

I contact Supero and they wasted my time by way of asking useless information and asserted that I must have not treated the device reasonably. When they finally give in and ask my to send the device, I inform that I will still be leaving a review online -- after this their rude, late responses relegated into threats of legal action followed by profanity.

My opinion: Buy from Supero at your own peril, they are not an NZ company and you will struggle to get your rights under the CGA enforced. 

Also there is another forum on this website where multiple people (the preceding year) also claim to have been cussed out by Supero when things went south.

The previous forum wherein experiences with Supero were discussed has closed down, I have had an extremely bad experience with Supero, and wanted to herein convey my version of events.

Lessons learned -- Do NOT deal with a company which requires an assessment bond in order to examine your device for the purpose of warranty repair.

Do not deal with a company which threatens legal action at every chance they get once you start seeking after sale resolution for a faulty device.

Sorry to hear that, but that's basically what I'd expect from Supero. And it isn't the first time they've threatened legal action either.

Did you send the phone to them, and if so, did you get anything back (whether a refund or a phone)?

Language Supero used with my once I informed them I will be authoring a review on Pricespy- https://imgur.com/a/hh7OART

I will not attach the entire conversation as the language gets worse and it serves no purpose. 

That's pretty bad...

Recommended Power Supplies Recommended review sites Why stores shouldn't be removed RAM voltage

i5 7400, Gigabyte GA-B250M-D3H, 16 GB DDR4, integrated graphics, Adata XPG SX8200 480 GB (NVMe), 3x Kingston SSDNow KC380 120 GB, Corsair MX100 128 GB, Spinpoint F3 1TB HDD, DVD writer, all inside a wood case I built, Dell U2412M 24", U2311H 23" IPS and Philips 150B4 15" monitors, wood-bodied mouse, Dvorak keyboard, openSUSE Tumbleweed, Windows 8.1 Pro in a VB VM inside Linux

I may occasionally give advice regarding (consumer) law, but it is only my opinion based on my reading – I am not a lawyer.

Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:9-10,13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users