• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

alex7691
  • alex7691
  • Rookie

• posts 1

Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:23 PM

<rant on>

Unfortunately I decided to use PriceSpy to do some price comparison before buying 2 memory sticks, valued less than $ 250. I should have bought it from the first seller on Trademe. It would be cheaper and faster. I have no idea if I'll ever receive it because they just ignore my e-mails. Save yourself a big headache and buy from someone else.

Unfortunately PriceSpy won't let you write a real feedback about some store before 5 days of your registration. Funny that they won't mind if you *purchase* something from them on the first visit, right?

I'm done

LinuxUser
  • LinuxUser
  • PriceSpy

• posts 8,899

Posted 10 May 2018 - 09:14 PM

Please remember that PriceSpy doesn't only list the cheapest store. There are others too – which are probably not much more than Kiwi Gamer, or maybe even less once taking shipping into account.

Just a suggestion, try phoning them. The numbers are on both the top and bottom of their website. For convenience, they are (06) 354 5786 or 0800 123 511.

I don't know what you're suggesting about PriceSpy not minding people buying without waiting a few days. That doesn't make sense – when you buy, you are dealing with a store that is not related to PriceSpy. When you leave a review, you are posting content on PriceSpy.

Recommended Power Supplies Recommended review sites Why stores shouldn't be removed RAM voltage

i5 7400, Gigabyte GA-B250M-D3H, 16 GB DDR4, integrated graphics, 3x Kingston SSDNow KC380 120 GB (RAID0!), Corsair MX100 128 GB, Spinpoint F3 1TB HDD, DVD writer, all inside a wood case I built, Dell U2412M 24", U2311H 23" IPS and Philips 150B4 15" monitors, wood-bodied mouse, Dvorak keyboard, openSUSE Tumbleweed, Windows 8.1 Pro in a VB VM inside Linux

I may occasionally give advice regarding (consumer) law, but it is only my opinion based on my reading – I am not a lawyer.

Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:9-10,13

benhanna
  • benhanna
  • Apprentice

• PipPipPip
  • posts 270

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:48 AM

Unfortunately PriceSpy won't let you write a real feedback about some store before 5 days of your registration. Funny that they won't mind if you *purchase* something from them on the first visit, right?

Just to clarify, you're not buying from PriceSpy or through PriceSpy.

PriceSpy is just a tool that helps compare pricing.

• TomSahz, LinuxUser, tbonesteak and 1 other like this

7700k | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB | Asus ROG Z270i Gaming | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro | EVGA GTX 1080 FE | DanCase A4-SFXv2, Corsair SF600, Noctua NH-L9i

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users