Apologies for no updates, laziness happened. Just another reminder that if your listing has been deleted then you'll need to relist it.
- The list is split into three sections: 'Trusted', 'Confirmed', and 'Unconfirmed' listings. The 'Trusted' section contains listings from members that are considered trustworthy traders on the forum; the 'Confirmed' section contains active listings from other members of the forum; and the 'Unconfirmed' section contains inactive listings awaiting confirmation that the listing is to be reconfirmed or removed.
- If you are wanting to reconfirm your listing, post a reply to the thread or PM myself with a quote of your listing and the message "Reconfirm". This is a simple way to test trader activity for the benefit of both interested users and myself.
- If you are wanting to become a 'Trusted' trader you must reply to the thread with quotes to five individual trades' feedback, along with decent proof of activity in relation to trading. I will then confirm your status.
- It is highly recommended that after a trade feedback is posted so other users know if the trader is reliable, accurate, and fast. This also allows the trader to be more likely to become trusted within the community.
- Each update of the list is aimed, but not guaranteed, to be updated each Thursday.
- The list may be adjusted throughout the week, with a quick post stating what listing has been changed. Removed items will have a strike-through for identification, then removed the following week.
- For any queries on the condition/price of the products, please PM the seller.
- Any bartering of prices, listed or unlisted in the classified, is allowed, but the requests must be reasonable and treated seriously.
[SELLING] Bitfenix Phenom mATX - White, slight brown staining on top panel, 2x stock + NZXT 140mm + Bitfenix Spectre Pro 230mm fans included -> PM
[SELLING] Seasonic X-650 PSU -> $150
[SELLING] Intel Core i5 2500S - no stock heatsink/packaging -> $100
[SELLING] WD Black 2TB HDD -> $150
[SELLING] Bitfenix Spectre Pro 230mm Fan - Black -> $20
[SELLING] NZXT FN-200RB Performance 200mm Fan -> $20
[SELLING] NZXT FS-200RB Silent 200mm Fan -> $20
[SELLING] Noctua NF-A15 PWM Fan -> $15
[SELLING] XSPC Razor GPU Waterblock - GTX 680 Reference, two units; 2x XSPC Razor SLI Bridge (2-way, 3-slot) + 2x EVGA GTX680 Backplate included -> $200 all
[SELLING] E2 Clear Acrylic Tubing - 12/10mm OD/ID, 500mm length, 12 units
[WANTED] Smartphone - Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505), damaged is fine, S4 must have a functioning motherboard
[SELLING] OEM 667MHz/CL5 2x1GB DDR2
[SELLING] Intel Pentium 4 CPU - LGA775
[SELLING] Antec KÜHLER H2O 920 Liquid Cooling System - Thick 120mm radiator with two high static PWM 120mm fans in push-pull configuration, made by Asetek.
[SELLING] Corsair HX650 80+Bronze PSU -> 'Seasonic' model, not 'Channel Well Technology'
[SELLING] Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Windforce 3X OC 4GB - two units, ~2yr warranty, both work fine, never OC'd, and have been cleaned -> $760 each, $1500 all
[SELLING] Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X Windforce 3X 2GB -> brand new
[SELLING] Corsair Obsidian 650D
[SELLING] NZXT Phantom - Black
[SELLING] NZXT Switch 810 - Gun Metal
[SELLING] EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti SSC
[SELLING] Logitech K750 Keyboard
[SELLING] Logitech T620 Mouse
[SELLING] Swiftech MCP35X PWM Pump
[SELLING] MCP35X Heatsink and Decoupling Stand
[SELLING] Swiftech Reservoir for Laing Pump
[SELLING] XSPC EX120 Radiator
[SELLING] XSPC EX240 Radiator
[SELLING] XSPC Raystorm CPU Block
[SELLING] XSPC Raystorm Universal GPU Block
[SELLING] XSPC X20 750 Acrylic Dual-Bay Pump/Reservoir
[SELLING] Various XSPC Fittings/Accessories - enquire
[SELLING] AC Accelero XTREME Plus GFX Cooler - two units, supplied with ramsinks
[SELLING] Nanoxia Deep Silence 120mm PWM Fan - two units, in boxes -> $20 all, shipped
[SELLING] Apple iPad Air - 16GB, from Apple Store, unopened/still sealed
[SELLING] Logitech G500s - very good condition
[SELLING] CUSTOM PC -> $100, open to offers
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600
ATI X1950 GPU
NOTE: Specs are guesses, some LEDs included, drop-off in Auckland Central for free, Greater Auckland for a fee
[SELLING] AMD R9 270 2GB -> offers, or wanting to trade up to a GTX 960
[SELLING] MSI Radeon HD7770 -> $100
[SELLING] Sapphire Radeon R9 270X
[SELLING] NZXT Switch 810 - original box, no fan included -> $100 inc.shipping
[SELLING] Corsair HX1000
[SELLING] Antec P280 - windowed, good condition -> $100 inc.shipping
[WANTED] CPU - LGA 1155, Ivy Bridge, 3570K or above
[WANTED] Nintendo 2DS/3DS - to buy or borrow, with Pokemon game/s
[WANTED] Mechanical Keyboards
[SELLING] Steelseries Sensei Raw Guild Wars 2 Mouse / Eir Edition Mousepad - brand new -> $70
[SELLING] QPAD 5K Pro Lazer Gaming Mouse - brand new -> $90
Any problems? Amendments to be made? Items to be crossed off the list? Broken/incorrect links? Please comment. Thanks.