Yes, I know you'll tell me that having a bad store listed will encourage people to purchase from them (seeing they find them, and see a good price) and that they won't see the bad reviews, but I disagree: the star rating is very obvious, and if there is a warning it is extremely obvious. The chances of missing them are very small. If people choose to ignore the rating, then I honestly don't see that they can complain about bad service.
As for adding a warning, there needs to be real evidence. One person cannot provide that, otherwise a bad store could "provide" made-up evidence about a good store. There must be many reliable reports of problems before anything can happen along those lines.
In the end, if a store is left there, we might have 1% that purchase anyway (whether by missing the rating, or ignoring it), 60% that decide to go elsewhere, and 39% that had no intention of going there or never found them. If they aren't listed, we might have 90% that didn't find them, but you'll probably find that the majority of the remaining 10% will purchase there because they don't know better – so 7% get ripped off, while only 3% decide not to purchase.
Edited by LinuxUser, 05 July 2013 - 11:42 AM.
Fixed spelling, added third paragraph