Reviews on Mobile Station?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Choony
  • Choony
  • Rookie

• posts 3

Posted 18 February 2016 - 12:53 PM

I planning to purchase a Moto 360 1st Gen from this store however I haven't read reviews yet. Anyone purchased from Mobile Station recently? How was the service and how fast did they deliver your product? Thanks

Jaysan_Theta
  • Jaysan_Theta

• PipPip
  • posts 123

Posted 18 February 2016 - 03:22 PM

I have bought 5 phones from them so far, no actual issues, but shipping time varies wildly and if they do get shut down there's no way you'd get your phone. But hey, they have the lowest price on everything.

Choony
  • Choony
  • Rookie

• posts 3

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:04 PM

Thanks for the post @lizzie2016. However where will I purchase a Moto 360 (2014) locally? I live in Christchurch and all the tech stores here don't have them stocked.

lvmarv
  • lvmarv
  • Apprentice

• PipPipPip
  • posts 637

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:11 PM

They are old, thats why no one has them. Even when they were current, they were still pretty bad compared to the other watches I was selling at work then too. Why do you want this one so badly?

i5 4670K | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866mhz DDR3 | eVGA GTX980Ti SC | Samsung 840 Pro 250GB | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair HX1050W | Corsair 600T

Ryzen 5 2600X | Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming 5 | 16GB Kingston Hyper X Predator 3200mhz DDR4 | eVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3 | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | eVGA Supernova G2 750W | Silverstone PM01 Case

Choony
  • Choony
  • Rookie

• posts 3

Posted 18 February 2016 - 11:18 PM

They are old, thats why no one has them. Even when they were current, they were still pretty bad compared to the other watches I was selling at work then too. Why do you want this one so badly?

I just want the functionality of checking my notifications on my wrist at anytime. The price is also hard to beat for its stunning looks (I dont have a high budget). 

Republican
  • Republican
  • Apprentice

• PipPipPip
  • posts 316

Posted 08 May 2016 - 11:14 PM

so are they still operating in new zealand,

T&C's

"We endeavor to use chargers with the same brand of the product. However, if we are unable to provide that, we will use qualified third party chargers. "

but warranty maybe void if

"Faults caused by the use of non-original accessories;"

http://www.mobilesta...erm_conditions/

i remembered they had a store in auckland, pitt street a few years back, i went there a month ago to see if it was still there,

i saw them advertising the nexus 5 for the lowest price and went to the store to check the display, i dont think they had any phones on display, just boxes

wanted to buy the nexus 5, was told they dont have stock and had to buy it online, made me wonder why they even had a physical store.

mrbluesky
  • mrbluesky
  • Rookie

• posts 1

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:39 AM

In the past 12 months I have purchased two galaxy S7 mobile phones from Mobile Station.

In both instances there have been issues with the phone supplied and Mobile Station has replaced them at no cost.

Their prices are the lowest around for parallel imports, but you only get a 12 month warranty.

I thoroughly recommend this company.

awesometeam
  • awesometeam
  • Rookie

• posts 1

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:01 PM

Do not buy from them!

I can confirm that they don't honor NZ law and don't care about their customers.

Buy locally.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users