Compare...HOW?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

stone2
  • stone2
  • Rookie

• posts 4

Posted 02 February 2019 - 04:32 PM

How the hell do you compare selected products on the new look website?

LinuxUser
  • LinuxUser
  • PriceSpy

• posts 8,972

Posted 02 February 2019 - 07:36 PM

Probably it's one of the features that hasn't made it to the new site yet. I can't be sure of that, but that's my guess. I would also guess it'll show up before too long.

Just in case it helps, if you're comparing specific features you can show the relevant columns in the category listing. However that's probably not very useful – it's for specific features on lots of products, whereas compare is all the features on a few products...

Recommended Power Supplies Recommended review sites Why stores shouldn't be removed RAM voltage

i5 7400, Gigabyte GA-B250M-D3H, 16 GB DDR4, integrated graphics, Adata XPG SX8200 480 GB (NVMe), 3x Kingston SSDNow KC380 120 GB, Corsair MX100 128 GB, Spinpoint F3 1TB HDD, DVD writer, all inside a wood case I built, Dell U2412M 24", U2311H 23" IPS and Philips 150B4 15" monitors, wood-bodied mouse, Dvorak keyboard, openSUSE Tumbleweed, Windows 8.1 Pro in a VB VM inside Linux

I may occasionally give advice regarding (consumer) law, but it is only my opinion based on my reading – I am not a lawyer.

Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:9-10,13

cvikingsson
  • cvikingsson
  • PriceSpy

• posts 3

Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:00 PM

Compare products (side by side) is coming!

It is an important part of PriceSpy, and we will build it very soon. There are just a couple of other things we need to fix first.

In the meantime, you can compare products on https://classic.pricespy.co.nz - either by using the switcher in the page header or going to the URL directly.

- Christian, Product Manager

• LinuxUser likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users