Photo

Can PriceSpy add NZgameshop to their list of stores?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RohaniBoy
  • RohaniBoy
  • Rookie

• posts 1

Posted 13 October 2018 - 08:54 AM

As the title says, it would be great if PriceSPy added https://www.nzgameshop.com to their list of stores.

Many times the price of games and accessories is actually cheaper on nzgameshop than the lowest pricespy listing but doesn't show. because it's not on the list of stores.

Would be great if this could be added.

LinuxUser
  • LinuxUser
  • PriceSpy

• posts 8,999

Posted 13 October 2018 - 10:36 AM

I suggest you either report it (Feedback, near the top-right of a page on the old site and at the right on the new site), or email support@pricespy.co.nz. I don't know how much the relevant people check the forums, but those methods usually get a prompt response.

Recommended Power Supplies Recommended review sites Why stores shouldn't be removed RAM voltage

i5 7400, Gigabyte GA-B250M-D3H, 16 GB DDR4, integrated graphics, Adata XPG SX8200 480 GB (NVMe), 3x Kingston SSDNow KC380 120 GB, Corsair MX100 128 GB, Spinpoint F3 1TB HDD, DVD writer, all inside a wood case I built, Dell U2412M 24", U2311H 23" IPS and Philips 150B4 15" monitors, wood-bodied mouse, Dvorak keyboard, openSUSE Tumbleweed, Windows 8.1 Pro in a VB VM inside Linux

I may occasionally give advice regarding (consumer) law, but it is only my opinion based on my reading – I am not a lawyer.

Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:9-10,13

SpartanVXL
  • SpartanVXL
  • Wannabe

• Pip
  • posts 11

Posted 16 October 2018 - 10:51 AM

Problem with nzgameshop (and by extension ausgameshop) is that it's based in the UK. All of their sites are clones and they adjust prices based on exchange rate.

Not to say a bad place to buy from, they're quite reliable for physical console games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users