• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Mad-Season
  • Mad-Season
  • Amateur

• PipPip
  • posts 87

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:43 PM

Hi all. I'm going skydiving next month and I'm looking for recommendations for a good outdoor pursuits camera. I also do mountain biking and plan to bungy jump sometime.

So far I've looked at the GoPro HD Hero2. I like it's durability, mounting options, and the wide-angle fisheye effect. I have a fisheye lens for my Panasonic FZ35 but I can hardly operate a superzoom whilst freefalling at 200kph.

Has anyone any experience with GoPro cameras or can recommend other alternatives for outdoor activities?

Thanks,

Mad-Season
Core I7 920 3.2GHz | Bloodrage GTI x58 | 6GB DDR3 | 3TB/2GB/1GB Seagate Barracuda | XFX HD6850 Dual-fan Edition SLI | Cooler Master V8 | Sony HTM7 Muteki 7.2 HT
Lenovo IdeaPad Y500 | Core I5 3230M 2.6GHz | 6GB DDR3 | Dual GT650M SLI | JBL Speakers

Seymour
  • Seymour
  • Rookie

• posts 3

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:35 AM

Hi there,

I have a Gopro Hero 2 and it's awesome. I use it for mountain biking, surfing, skating and the list goes on. I find that for mountain biking the "roll bar" mount is the best. It is nice and steady over the helmet mount and the gopro is also easy to access cause I clamp it to the handlebars.

Hope this helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users