It's probably best to report that sort of thing with the "Feedback" button on the right (top-right on the old site). But all the same, if someone else has the same problem it's good for them to be able to see that it isn't just them with the problem.
And I might just have to have a fiddle to see if I can reproduce it...
Edit: A quick test partially reproduced it, and also produced some other anomalous behaviour. Obviously I couldn't set quantities on the new site (not implemented yet, obviously). Setting quantities on the old site changed the number, but the total didn't change – until I refreshed the page, after which it showed correctly. I had two items in it. Then I emptied it, and deleted the list, from the old site. I then realised I should have checked the list on the new site. So I did undo close tab, and guess what – the list was still there, with one item in it! It definitely still existed, and on going to the old site, it still existed there too – but with no items. So I added the same item again (it would probably have been better with a different one...). I increased the quantity on the old site, and refreshed the list on the new site. The list on the new site didn't indicate quantity, but did indicate the correct total. Deleting the list on the new site removed it correctly.
Edited by LinuxUser, 14 January 2019 - 07:25 PM.
Recommended Power Supplies Recommended review sites Why stores shouldn't be removed RAM voltage
i5 7400, Gigabyte GA-B250M-D3H, 16 GB DDR4, integrated graphics, Adata XPG SX8200 480 GB (NVMe), 3x Kingston SSDNow KC380 120 GB, Corsair MX100 128 GB, Spinpoint F3 1TB HDD, DVD writer, all inside a wood case I built, Dell U2412M 24", U2311H 23" IPS and Philips 150B4 15" monitors, wood-bodied mouse, Dvorak keyboard, openSUSE Tumbleweed, Windows 8.1 Pro in a VB VM inside Linux
I may occasionally give advice regarding (consumer) law, but it is only my opinion based on my reading – I am not a lawyer.
Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:9-10,13