• posts 0

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:43 PM

This thread was created for comments on this list

Spyname149
  • Spyname149
  • Rookie

• posts 2

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:43 PM

Yeah, its hard to say how to supply power, but this tiny power supply would work:

https://pricespy.co....t.php?p=1377125

Yeah I sort of have this type of computer, but for some reason it keeps getting filled in storage with Google Searches. Wierd. And its in a massive warehouse, with security everywhere. So yeah. Really wierd.

Unregistered263f631a
  • Unregistered263f631a
  • Veteran

• PipPipPipPip
  • posts 1,511

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:49 PM

That RAM = ew.

YouTwitFace
  • YouTwitFace
  • Wannabe

• Pip
  • posts 14

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:02 PM

How are you gonna fit 14 3.5'' hdds into a case that only has 9? How the 6 graphics cards??? How is it low to mid range? 2tb ssd? And dat mobo and cpu. Geeeeeez.

apple cupcakes
  • apple cupcakes

• PipPip
  • posts 131

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:23 PM

What n00bs, AMD? Next thing you're probably gonna buy a VIA integrated cpu. Do yourselves a favour and buy 13 Titan Blacks, you won't regret it

EDIT: needs more popsicle sticks http://www.thewareho...ral?SKU=1378351

Word Of Madness
  • Word Of Madness
  • Veteran

• PipPipPipPip
  • posts 2,186

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:32 PM

Switch the bum bag out to one from Lifeventure, the CamelBak is incompatible with the Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle. Also upgrade to Carcassonne or Ticket to Ride instead of Mouse Trap, sure they're more expensive, but you gain a lot more for your money. You could save a little cash and get back under budget by grabbing a 2 slice toaster instead of a 4 slice one. Most users won't gain much from the extra 2 slice capacity.
  • Unregistered43663, Unregistered263f631a and KrazyKap like this
|| Big Bear || Viceroy || Viceroy Build Log || Peripherals ||
|| Steam ||
|| My name does not have an "L" in it ||

Unregistered43663
  • Unregistered43663
  • Addicted

• PipPipPipPip
  • posts 1,057

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:06 PM

Switch the bum bag out to one from Lifeventure, the CamelBak is incompatible with the Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle. Also upgrade to Carcassonne or Ticket to Ride instead of Mouse Trap, sure they're more expensive, but you gain a lot more for your money. You could save a little cash and get back under budget by grabbing a 2 slice toaster instead of a 4 slice one. Most users won't gain much from the extra 2 slice capacity.

Instructions unclear, crashed firetruck in to river
My Pooter: Core i5-3570k 4.4GHz || Asus Z77 Sabertooth || 2x Asus GTX 670 DC2-4GD5 4Gb 1.15GHz SLI || Kingston Genesis 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1866MHz CL9 1.65V (1.5V) || 120GB OCZ Vertex 4 || Silverstone Strider 750W ST75F 80+ Gold || Corsair 600T Silver Edition || Windows 8 Pro with Media Center 64-bit || Hyper 212 Evo || Silverstone 120mm Air Penetrator Blue LED CPU Cooler Fans || NZXT Blue LED Lighting ||

Unregistered263f631a
  • Unregistered263f631a
  • Veteran

• PipPipPipPip
  • posts 1,511

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

Publicly editable list + tehkhop = this.

I already have Carcassonne and ticket to ride, but thanks for feed back.

Could you also enlighten me about why my bumbag won't work? I spent quite a while picking it.

I think a new buggy would be a better comprise for me.

Also, the reason I put in a 4 slice one, was because my current 2 slicer is inadequate.

Unregistered263f631a
  • Unregistered263f631a
  • Veteran

• PipPipPipPip
  • posts 1,511

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

Would you happen to have any feedback on my selection of fridge or baby monitor? Would the monitor get too cold when I keep my daughter in the fridge?

Unregistered61bfbdf6
  • Unregistered61bfbdf6
  • Apprentice

• PipPipPip
  • posts 828

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:52 PM

If its for gaming an I7 is a bit of a waste, just grab an I5. And unless you plan to overclock you dont need a K.

Word Of Madness
  • Word Of Madness
  • Veteran

• PipPipPipPip
  • posts 2,186

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:04 AM

Ummm... you might not want to put her in the fridge, you run a huge risk of frying the fridge so your beers will overheat. If you want a receptacle for your daughter you'll need to grab something like this. If you've already got Carcassonne and Ticket to Ride then maybe you could spent the extra money on fitting in Race for the Galaxy, Dominion or Settlers of Catan, otherwise you could use the money saved to slip in an upgrade to the SSD, I find 1TB isn't quite large enough by today's standards.
|| Big Bear || Viceroy || Viceroy Build Log || Peripherals ||
|| Steam ||
|| My name does not have an "L" in it ||

Unregistered263f631a
  • Unregistered263f631a
  • Veteran

• PipPipPipPip
  • posts 1,511

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:23 AM

Ummm... you might not want to put her in the fridge, you run a huge risk of frying the fridge so your beers will overheat. If you want a receptacle for your daughter you'll need to grab something like this. If you've already got Carcassonne and Ticket to Ride then maybe you could spent the extra money on fitting in Race for the Galaxy, Dominion or Settlers of Catan, otherwise you could use the money saved to slip in an upgrade to the SSD, I find 1TB isn't quite large enough by today's standards.

I keep my beers in a separate fridge.
And I'm not sure that the Electrolux would be a good choice for me, I prefer top-loaders as it makes it easier to monitor them.

I might get Ticket to Ride Asia, because I just have the Europe edition, and I will consider some of those that you recommended.

Unregistered61bfbdf6
  • Unregistered61bfbdf6
  • Apprentice

• PipPipPip
  • posts 828

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:23 PM

I keep my beers in a separate fridge.

Are you old enough to drink those??
  • MassaHarri likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users