• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Unregistered43c968aa
  • Unregistered43c968aa
  • Rookie

• posts 4

Posted 22 June 2016 - 08:30 PM

Hi All,

How long has it taken you to receive something from HK to NZ with DHL? Days... Weeks?

Just asking coz shipping info was created over 24 hours ago and nothing has changed, its not the weekend or anything so I would have thought it would have been picked up.

Cheers

LinuxUser
  • LinuxUser
  • PriceSpy

• posts 9,031

Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:23 PM

I would think so too. I haven't had anything sent by them, but they're supposed to be pretty fast. However, your delay could be with the place selling stuff rather than DHL – you can't really tell just because you've got a tracking number or whatever.

Recommended Power Supplies Recommended review sites Why stores shouldn't be removed RAM voltage

i5 7400, Gigabyte GA-B250M-D3H, 16 GB DDR4, integrated graphics, Adata XPG SX8200 480 GB (NVMe), 3x Kingston SSDNow KC380 120 GB, Corsair MX100 128 GB, Spinpoint F3 1TB HDD, DVD writer, all inside a wood case I built, Dell U2412M 24", U2311H 23" IPS and Philips 150B4 15" monitors, wood-bodied mouse, Dvorak keyboard, openSUSE Tumbleweed, Windows 8.1 Pro in a VB VM inside Linux

I may occasionally give advice regarding (consumer) law, but it is only my opinion based on my reading – I am not a lawyer.

Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:9-10,13

Republican
  • Republican
  • Apprentice

• PipPipPip
  • posts 316

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:25 PM

Service was good It took me like 2 days to get it from HK after i got a tracking number, it took time updating. But it was quick into nz, the longest part was from auckland airport via nz couriers to penrose then to the city branch, took over 3 days, i ended up picking it up from the branch to save another day.

I was calling dhl when it was going through nz customs and begging to pick it up before nz couriers did as i knew it would of taken longer but i was too late.
Nz couriers dont deliver signed parcels at convenient times for me unlike others

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users